Extraordinary prizes for extraordinary staff
The NHS is turning 70 on 5 July 2018. Our #NHS70 celebrations aim to recognise the contribution that NHS staff make to patient care. As a thank you to our extraordinary NHS staff – the everyday heroes who are always there to care for us – we have over 400 tickets to give away to some amazing sporting events.
From Wimbledon to Wembley, Elland Road to Edgbaston and Carnoustie to Old Trafford, there’s something for all sports fans, including some very special prizes:
- Wimbledon Championships – 35 pairs of tickets, on 5 July 2018, the NHS birthday itself!
- Rugby League Challenge Cup and Super League Grand Final, London (Wembley) and Old Trafford (Manchester) – 50 pairs of tickets including a unique ‘money can’t buy’ VIP experience for a family of four at the Super League Grand Final – ONLY available to be won by a member of NHS staff.
To take part, you need to be an NHS staff employed by an NHS organisation and aged over 18. You’ll need to submit a few details including your name, job title and organisation, NHS email address and NHS payroll number/staff number/assignment number. This can be found on the payslip of NHS staff, or by contacting your local NHS HR department.
Registration opens online on Friday 27 April and closes at midnight on 5 July 2018. Winners will be selected randomly. Specific terms and conditions apply for each draw if you are lucky enough to be a winner. Please note that the prizes are tickets only.
- SSE Women’s FA Cup Final: 5 May 2018
- England v Nigeria Football, 2 June 2018
- HSBC London Sevens, 2 June 2018
- HSBC London Sevens, 3 June 2018
- Fevertree Tennis Championships Queen’s Club, 20 June 2018
- Wimbledon, 5 July 2018
- NHS70 Ricoh Women’s British Open, Royal Lytham & St Annes
- NHS70 The Open Carnoustie, Scotland
This prize draw is subject to the full Terms and Conditions.